Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Does anyone out there know what the heck is going on with Facebook?  I haven't been able to get on for two days now.  I keep getting the message that neither computer can connect with their server.  (My laptop which has Microsoft and my iPad, which has Safari) .What's with that?  I'll try again later. 
Meanwhile, yesterday was pretty much a bust.  I sold one item and my friend sold one item.  The total didn't quite cover the booth fee.  Don't know how successful we were in sending folks to the gallery.  I'll find that out Monday when I take stuff back.  Sigh.
Y'all have a quiet day ....

1 comment:

HermitJim said...

Sorry to hear that the booth busted out. Guess that happens sometimes!

Hope you did good with sending folks over to the gallery!

Quiet days are the best kind, my friend! I hope you have a good one as well!