Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

My main computer is in the shop.  I'm using Minimom this morning.  So, it isn't Facebook.  It's the computer, or rather, the security installed.  I think it overstepped its bounds.  I haven't had any trouble with this 'puter so it has to be that.  I told the gent in the shop to do what needed to be done to clean up the security, delete it if need be, install a different one.  There's a lot I can't do on this one 'cause the screen is so small so will be delighted to get my other one back.  Meantwhile I'll try to keep up with email, etc.
Y'all have a good one......

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

Man, I hate it when that happens!

Once you get used to a bigger screen, it's hard to go back to the small ones!

Good luck with the repairs!

Momlady said...

thanks, Jim. Glad you stopped by. Thanks for sending rain this way.