Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Had a really good time with daughter yesterday at the gem show.  We found a bonanza of, of all things, sarongs!  I did find some findings and some beads that I can use to make earrings.  Ironically there is a bead show in three weeks not far from here.  I'll go to that also since it's time to start thinking about making things for Christmas.  At any rate, daughter now has sarongs to make clothes with and it didn't cost me as much as it would have if I had ordered online.  Another plus was we found a lot that we've never been able to find!  I should have asked where the dealer got them from.  Oh well, I can't order as many as the dealers do.
It's strange, some of the stuff we find at the 'gem' show. 
Y'all have a peaceful day and.......mind wandering, back soon.

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

Hard to believe that Christmas gift making time is almost here!

Glad you had a good visit with your son and with K...

Boy, you are going to have a lot of vans parked around the place before long!

Good score on the sarongs!

Momlady said...

Thank you for stopping by, Jim. I was really happy about the sarongs. Hopefully K can get a bunch of stuff made with them.