Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Daughter is coming up today and we are going to the gem show.  Don't think I'll buy anything, but you never know.  And it's a day without kids for her.
Picked up a used Astro van yesterday.  It looks like new and has very low mileage.  Why did I get it?  Astro vans rock!  They last forever when taken care of, are comfortable to ride in and make good campers (just take out the third set of seats, put in an air mattress and, voila).  I wish Chevrolet would make them again.  I also like riding up high.  I can see over the cars in front of me, giving me an advantage regarding what's going on.
Have to scoot.  Daughter is coming up soon and I need to get ready.  Y'all have a handsome day and remember.....handsome is as handsome does.

No comments: