Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Friday, June 11, 2010

It's Friday! Woo hoo! Not that it makes much difference to me but for you working folks, I'm happy for you that you now have a weekend to relax (hopefully) or maybe get some of those chores done that couldn't get accomplished during the week. As for me, I'm off to the gallery today and the weekend. We are having an open house as part of an arts tour with lots of artists of various media demonstrating their skills. I'd like to sell some stuff but people aren't spending much these days and what we have could, I guess, be considered luxury items.
The weather is supposed to be lousy.....drat.
My back is still out.....ouch.
Y'all have a restful weekend and remember: Fight prime time.....read a book.

No comments: