Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Monday....the weekend flew by. Off to get the back adjusted then get the van serviced and a new set of tires for it. Seems like I'm always at the dealership (not really) and should own stock in it. No shade tree mechanics for me, thank you. Not nowadays. And I sometimes wonder about the dealership. But with all the mileage on both my vehicles I guess more things can go wrong or just plain wear out. With care I'll have them for a good while longer. They are both paid for and I'd just as soon not have to have a car payment any time soon.
It's been quite warm here....in the 90's. I finally had to turn the AC on downstairs. Looks like my power bill will be a bit more this month. Hope these temps aren't a sample of what to expect all summer. I'll never get any yard work done!
Y'all have a good Monday and......don't get even, get odd.

1 comment:

HermitJim said...

Good luck on the back adjustment and the auto check up!

New tires are always a good thing!

Need to do the same thing to my truck...!