Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Friday, June 25, 2010

Well, I tried to see my daughter's concert but, for whatever reason, couldn't. The web space just showed something from the night before and said "off air" underneath. Granted I've heard the band perform on many an occasion but this was the first time the group was going to be podcast. Sigh.
And yesterday my ex son-in-law called me to let me know that daughter's phone had been cut off which meant so had his since she pays for his and he pays for her satellite TV. Yeah, complicated. I think he should get his own phone account and she should get her own satellite. I don't know if he thought I was going to do anything about it, but I'm not. At least not as far as he's concerned. I really don't think I want to get started on any of this here.
It's gonna be another hot one today. It's possible there may be a thunderstorm this afternoon. Hey, bring it on! I like a good storm. When I looked out the window this morning the small windmill I have in the garden was not moving.....at all. This is unusual. There is always a breeze, however slight, moving the blades. Soooooo, this means that if we do have a storm it's going to be a doozie.
That's all for today, folks. If you tried to watch the concert last night and couldn't I'm sorry. Don't know what the problem was.
Y'all have a quiet day and remember: when in doubt, drop back and punt.

No comments: