Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Monday, June 21, 2010

It's the summer solstice....the longest day of the year. Someday I hope to celebrate it at Stonehenge. No one really knows why Stonehenge exists but it has something to do with the sun. I imagine there a many spirits there watching the celebrants who are there this year. It's the only time of year, from what I understand, that people are allowed within the circle of stones. I may be wrong. But I can understand why it may be. People today think they need to take a souvenir of where they have been or put their name there. Geeesh. 'Course people throw trash out of their cars, too. I wouldn't be surprised if Mother Nature upped her signs of displeasure. Enjoy the sunshine today for there will be less of it tomorrow.

It is what it is......or is it?

No comments: