Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Well, it's off to the Dr. this afternoon to see how well the boot has helped (or not). If I'm to continue wearing it I'm going to ask for another one so I can wash the one I have. This one is beginning to get just a little stinky (ewwww) and will only get worse if I can't wash it. Then I think I will keep the new one for night so I don't get the sheets on the bed dirty. I'm hoping that he decides to let me continue wearing it for a little while longer. I believe it's working but that it's going to take a long time for the tendon to heal. If the knife is the only answer then it'll have to wait 'til I get back from my trip in August/September.
On a happier note, we had rain last night and thunder and lightning. What a light show! One flash after another, strobe-like. The wind was fierce and, before it started raining, I stood out on the front porch breathing it in, watching the trees dance to Mother Nature's tune. It was awesome!
I wish everyone a wonderfilled day. Remember who you wanted to be.

2 comments:

Ken said...

...good luck at the Doc...i love a good thunderstorm too...

HermitJim said...

Good luck at the foot doc...and I hope you get a second boot!

Glad you finally got some rain! Makes the flowers all grow, ya know?

You take care, my friend!