Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Well, the news is out. Daughter is pregnant. Am I happy about it? Not so much. Not right now at least. She's 38, overweight, and diabetic. It wasn't planned. Neither of them work. I think, when she told me, she thought I would explode. I didn't. I did let her know I wasn't happy about it and that I am worried for her health. I guess my grandson is happy knowing he will have a little sister or brother. He's been wanting that for a while. I'm sure I'll come to terms with this whole thing eventually because I know daughter is trying to be responsible. At the moment, however, frustration rules.

Have a good day and remember: Life is just one damned thing after another....Elber Hubbard

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

Momlady...seems like you and I have som of the same concerns! I do wish them all the best, but am thinking this may be ill-timed.

Just the opinion of an old guy!

You have a good day, Granny!

Momlady said...

Yup, bad timing. You have a good day, too.