Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

It's Thursday again....already! Time actually DOES go faster the older you get. For those of you who read this I'm hoping you can watch my daughter's band perform tonight on www.Paganspace.net. Their concert is at 8 p.m. They are at Wisteria and the band's name is Spiral Rhythm. Because I haven't heard from Kyddryn I don't know how things are going up there. I've heard it's hotter than Satan's sweat socks and that there have been storms in the area. Hopefully all is right with everyone. I confess I'm glad I didn't go although I miss everyone there. The boot I'm wearing is not compatible with camping as I found out Memorial Day weekend when we were at Gryphon's Nest in Louisiana. And if, as K said, it's hotter that Satan's sweat socks, I would be absolutely miserable. It's bad enough here where I live. At least I can be inside with AC.
It being Thursday I need to get ready to go to the gallery. We have an after closing meeting tonight which may make me miss the concert. Although I've heard the band many times I still like to hear their concerts. So, in case I miss it and you are able to watch, let me know how it went.....please?

Have a cool day and remember: not all who wander are lost.

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

I haven't seen them yet, so I guess I had better make an appearance for sure!

Hope the foot is getting better!

Momlady said...

Ankle seems to be doing better, thank you. I have a few more weeks of wearing the boot, then we'll see. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.