Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

It's another beautiful day. In the 40's last night so good sleeping weather. Tucked under my nice warm covers with a window open for fresh air. Surprised the hummers are still here. Thought they would have headed for warmer weather by now. Have lots to do today, playing catch up from being away for a week. Took me two hours just to go through the mail! After it warms up a bit I think I'll open windows downstairs to air out the house. Wish I had a real clothesline. Nothing like the smell of sheets just taken off the line and put on the bed. Just can't get that with a dryer. Need to check the pond. Must get a move on so y'all have a pretty day and remember: Some days it's not even worth chewing through the restraints.

No comments: