Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

So, here I am at Casa de Crazy while daughter is at the track earning some moolah. Grandson is beginning to stir (at least I think I hear some kind of noises coming from the direction of his room). It's a beautiful fall day. I have a quick errand to run this morning but it looks like a good day to be outside. Grandson has an RC car and I'm going to let him show me how to run it here in the cul-de-sac. Just hope I don't wreck it.
Did get some things inventoried and priced yesterday at the co-op. Brought some stuff with me to do the same here. That is if I have time. Once grandson is up he's on the go ALL the time. Mayhap if he wants to play on the computer.....
Y'all have a scrumptious day and remember: Not all who wander are lost.

3 comments:

HermitJim said...

Have fun doing the grand ma thing today! I'll bet that the boy loves having you there for a visit!

commoncents said...

THANK YOU for posting!

Steve
common cents
http://www.commoncts.blogspot.com

Momlady said...

Jim, I hope so. He does wear one out, though.