Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Last night my daughter called quite upset. I had loaned my truck to her Someone so he could go camping in Ohio. Well, it appeared there was something wrong with the truck. The battery light was on indicating that the alternator was not charging it. There he was in the middle of nowhere with phone signal going in and out, lost. I have roadside service so I gave her the information hoping that J could at least get to his destination before the truck died. He almost did. It died about 2 miles from his destination. I'm hoping it's just the alternator belt. The truck is, after all, 15 years old and although I have faithfully taken it in for service when it was time, things definitely will start going wrong. Unfortunately it happened in the middle of Ohio, in the middle of the night. I'll learn more this morning when daughter calls me. Hopefully she finally got some sleep. I know what it's like to be worried about someone you love and unable to do anything. Even I had a hard time going to sleep last night. I have offered to ride to the rescue if need be. He's family after all.
Y'all have a good day and remember: Some days it's not worth chewing through the restraints.

No comments: