Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Just got back from my daughter's after she and I went to buy some fabric (she's going to make a quilt for the new addition) and to look for a card rack and a portable jewelry case so a friend can take my jewelry (and hopefully sell some) on the road. Success! Spent the night at her house 'cause she and her Someone went to see the pre-viewing of Secretariat. My grandson and I watched a couple of movies ourselves. Madagascar and Bolt. I hadn't seen Bolt and enjoyed it very much. Enjoyed Madagascar this time around, too.
It's off to the chiropractor in a few minutes. Not that it's bothering me that much. Just a kind of maintenance thing.
Y'all have a great afternoon and evening and remember: Never yell, "FIRE", in a movie theatre.

1 comment:

HermitJim said...

Funny you should mention Bolt! I just watched it today as well! Pretty good, I must say!

You have a great day!