Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

My thanks to daughter and her Someone for helping me move stuff to the new co-op. Thankfully the work table frame survived it's sail off the truck and thankfully daughter (who was behind us in my van) did not get hit by said frame and thankfully two GDOT guys who were behind her were able to stop and help get said frame back in the truck where it was promptly bungied down. The frame was wounded but survived and was successfully "cured" by Someone once we arrived at the co-op. I've had that work table since '84 and would have hated to see it terminated by a fall off a truck, 'specially since I had a hand in making it.

It's off to the gallery and I'm running behind (as usual) so I'll leave you with this question: If tin whistles are made of tin, what do they make fog horns out of?

No comments: