Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

It's a gorgeous day. The temperature went down into the high 30's last night so that made for great sleeping with the window open and a nice down comforter on the bed. I like crisp fall days. Must get a bunch accomplished today. There's a quilt I need to get the batting and backing cut for so I can take it to the lady who will quilt it for me on her long arm machine. I also have a bunch of jewelry to throw into the tumbler to polish so I can take it to the co-op I'm participating in. And I have to start arranging the stuff I need to take over there to my space that I'll be working in. Too bad all of this is inside. Oh well. The sooner I get it all done the better.

Just want you to know that the voices in my head aren't real, but they sometimes have some great ideas. Y'all have a lovely weekend.

3 comments:

HermitJim said...

Glad the weather is co-operating with you for a change!

You have a fun day, my friend! Happy Fall!

Tatersmama said...

I love the cooler weather too... pity we're getting snow in what's supposed to be Australia's *springtime* though. :(

Momlady said...

Thanks, Jim.

Well, Tm, you can always come back to the states for Fall. BTW, glad to see you are sleeping better. Maybe it will help with the headaches, too.