Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Daughter and family are now in Texas with J's paternal side of the family as well as his son and brother (I think).  K is going to sample Round Rock Doughnuts and beef ribs.  I'm hoping they have a good time.  As for me, I spent a long day yesterday at a local hotel vending "stuff" from the gallery.  There's a celebrity charity golf tourny going on so some venders were invited to set up in the lobby, our gallery included.  I did sell a couple of things yesterday and will be going back this afternoon after quilt quild and then again in the morning, in hopes of catching people as they check out.  The "celebrities" are all sports people.  Except for one or two I wouldn't know who they are without the score card.  I'm not "into" sports.  Besides, they've all aged except for the kid who is a champion Legends driver.  Bill Elliott hadn't shown up by the time I left last night, nor had Phil Niekro.  Those are the only two whose names I recognized.
Guess I'd better get a move on.  Need to get some things done before guild.  Y'all have a marvelous day and......enjoy your life, it's the only one you've got.

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

Hope the family has a good visit in Texas.

I'm glad you had a chance to get a few things sold. Who knows...this may be a good sign!

Have a great day!

Momlady said...

Thanks, Jim. You have a great day, too.