Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Well, gee whiz, where did the cold front come from?  I had to turn on the heat last night!  It was in the low 40's when I got up this morning.  Luckily I brought in the basil plant otherwise it might have kicked the bucket since basil doesn't like to be cold.  Glad I hadn't planted it yet.  Instead of in the ground I'm thinking of putting it in a pot on the porch.  Same with the parsely.  Tomorrow I hope to get the tomatoes in the ground.  The one that committed suicide looks to be making a recovery since I buried it in a very large pot.  I'll keep an eye on it.  I noticed that a plant I placed outside (it was on the porch and had croaked) looks to be making a comeback also.  It's a green pepper plant that had gotten full of teeny, tiny bugs.  (Be careful of soil you buy from the big box store.  I've talked to others who had the same problem.)
Y'all have a peaceful day today and tomorrow and remember:  it is what it is, or is it?

1 comment:

HermitJim said...

Glad you are getting the plants to make a comeback! Sometimes, those turn out to be the strongest!

I hope you have a glorious day, my friend!