Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Friday, April 13, 2012

So....it's Friday the 13th.  Don't know why people associate bad luck, etc. with it.  I know there's a story somewhere and maybe the Hermit can find out and let us know.  Don't know why the number itself is considered unlucky.  Perhaps you can enlighten me.
Cold again this morning.  Glad the sun is shining to warm things up.  Won't get anything done outside anyway since I'll be at the gallery all day.   I can see the zinnias beginning to sprout where I tossed the seeds.  Guess the soil is staying warm enough so the plants just might survive this cold snap.
Y'all have a gorgeous day and remember:  If you stumble, make it part of your dance.

1 comment:

HermitJim said...

There are so many different versions of the whole Friday 13th thing, I would even know which one to post about!

Sorry to hear the weather is acting up at your house. High 80s here...

Guess all is well with the kids so far, huh?

You have a great day!