Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Daughter and family are on their way to Baton Rouge, then Austin.  I wish them safe journey.  Traveling with two young 'uns is difficult at best and the Sprout does not like to be in her car seat for long periods of time.  Hopefully daughter remembered the portable DVD player so R can be entertained.
It's going to be a gorgeous day so I'm going outside to play.  There's lots to do.  I just hope I have the stamina to get a bunch done.  Getting older isn't easy, 'specially when you have a lot of acreage. 
Y'all have a lovely day and ...... think.

1 comment:

HermitJim said...

Thinking hurts my head way too much!

I do hope the kids have a good trip with no unpleasant surprises! I know you do to!

We are not just getting older, but getting better as well!

Have a great day!