Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Went down to the pond yesterday and cleared the pipe.  I also worked my a.. off digging and pulling out grass that was encroaching on the pipe.  It was hard work and I expected my back and leg muscles to really be put out today from the workout.  Surprisingly I'm not as sore as I thought I'd be.  Hmmmmm, wait until tomorrow I'm guessing.
It's another beautiful day so I think I'll work out in back of the house.  I haven't given that area the attention it needs.  I have an errand to run first.  Have to put a check in the mail to my CPA so she can send it to the state government for my taxes.  Luckily I don't owe the fed.
It got quite cool last night.  Only in the low 40's this morning.  It'll warm up soon.  Meanwhile y'all have a luscious day and remember.....not all roses are red.

No comments: