Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I was a slacker this morning. It's raining, gray and gloomy. I wanted to stay in bed but my brain wouldn't let me. Soooooo, I've caught up on my daughter's blogs and generally mucked about on the computer this morning. I was going to take my tax stuff to the CPA but with all the rain and flood warnings, I decided that it could wait for a few more days. My daughter's best friend is having a house warming at the end of the month so I asked her what her colours are (meaning what colours did she have in the house). She replied with colours I think she thought might go well in a quilt (sorry, sweetie, no quilt). She's getting lace knitted washcloths instead. I don't have time to make a quilt but I do have time to knit and I think that's what I'll do today. Perhaps I'll be able to ignore the sound of rain......NOT!
Tomorrow through Saturday I'll be at the Sewing Expo. Hope they have some new stuff. I'm helping out our quilt guild so we can sell tickets for our opportunity quilt without having to pay for the booth. I'm looking forward to it. I'm also probably going to spend some money on stuff I just "can't live without".
Y'all have a dry day and remember: Girls kick ass.

No comments: