Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Monday, March 14, 2011

It's gonna rain today. I'm going to knit today and maybe sort through all the stuff I brought back from the sewing expo. Oh yeah, there's laundry to do, too.
Just got off the phone with a friend of mine in MI. She had a cancer that cleared up but now has another. I swear, if she had any luck at all it would be bad. There are other things going wrong that are too numerous to list. She's fighting like the trooper she is, though, and I give her credit for it.
I hope that those in Japan are able to overcome their problems. Although nuclear power plants are much safer these days I guess it isn't prudent to build one on or near to a fault line. It appears that our Mother is getting pissed and letting us know just who's in charge. I'll keep the people in my prayers in hopes that they recover quickly.
Meanwhile, you have a safe day and remember: Love your Mother.

No comments: