Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Look out weeds, I'm comin' to git ya!
Today is a beautiful sunny day. One for getting out and getting some weeding done. There's a particular spot I want to get cleared so I can dig up the iris that are in the spot where I'm hoping to plant some veggies this year. One must take advantage of the good days even though there is a pile of laundry to do and the dust bunnies are turning into dust elephants.
It's tempting to plant flowers but I know better. Too many times has the weather been beautiful this time of year only to turn ugly and cold in the next month killing everything just planted.
Guess I'd better get a move on if I want to get something done. Y'all have a good day and remember: Don't piss off the faeries.

No comments: