Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Friday, March 18, 2011

Looks like another beautiful day. Makes me want to go outside and plant something. Oh, wait. Yes, wait. We still aren't past the last possible frost date yet and I don't want to buy plants twice. Think I'll wait until after Easter. That's usually pretty safe, at least for annuals.
Went to the co-op yesterday and actually did accomplish a couple of things. It felt good getting back into "the swing of things" so to speak and great to see friends. I'm going back today.

A great niece is in the hospital with an unknown infection, causing fluid build up just about everywhere so it would be greatly appreciated if you could keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

Y'all have a healthy day and ask yourself.....If you had known you were going to live this long would you have taken better care of yourself?

1 comment:

Kyddryn said...

The cousin's in my thoughts...

Meanwhile, peas, cabbage, broccoli, and cauliflower are all going in the ground here, and will likely go in your garden in the coming days...deer be damned!!

Have fun at the co-op...see you tomorrow!

Shade and weetwater,
K