Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

It's another beautiful day. Think I'll get some more weeding done. My body isn't going to like me very much but, hey, it has to be done. Getting older sometimes sucks. I can't stay out there working as long as I used to and the yard seems to be getting bigger every year. Unfortunately there aren't any yard faeries out there to help me. My daughter and family will be coming up today so mayhap J can get some outside stuff accomplished. Sure would be nice. Today is the last day for a while that the weather will be amenable for it. The rest of the week looks like it's going to be for getting stuff done inside.
Y'all have a wonderfilled day and remember: Everything is connected.

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

Funny how that seems to work, isn't it?

I sure am NOT getting much done, sitting inside...! Sure is nice, though!

Just don't overdo, my friend!

Momlady said...

Don't you overdo either.