Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wow, did I get some weeding done yesterday morning! There's a spot to the right of the stairs going up to my front porch that was covered with weeds. I hadn't done anything with it for over least a year. Seeing the lonely batch of flowers huddled in the middle, struggling to survive, made me feel guilty so that's the area I tackled yesterday. I'd say I got 99.5% of the weeds. Enough to fill a 30 gallon trash can. Now all that needs to be done is some soil amendment and I can transplant some iris there.
I must say the back of my legs are telling me they aren't happy with all the bending and pulling I did. Guess I need to get out there and weed more.
Weather forecast is for rain fo it looks like I'll be getting stuff done indoors. The dust elephants await.
Y'all have a good day and think of all the good things you've experienced.

No comments: