Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Rain, rain go away

I want to go out and play in the dirt. And I have to go down to the pond and make sure the pipe is clear. The piece of white poly pipe I use as my guide is looking too close to the water. It's supposed to clear up this afternoon so maybe I can take care of that then. Daughter and family are coming up this afternoon.....if it stops raining, that is. J wants to get going on some things outside which is great. It gives me the incentive to get out there and play. Prepping the garden and flower beds will probably take long enough so that there won't be any danger of frost by the time we get to plant. I need to go online and order invisible fencing, too. Don't want the deer eating everything we try to grow (that's why I haven't had a garden in the past).
Y'all have a peaceful Sunday and remember: Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. None but ourselves can free our minds....Bob Marley

No comments: