Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Another day, ho hum. I wish it was February already. It will come soon enough I know and the time away from here will fly.

Didn't get much done yesterday as I was expecting someone to come pick up a couple of pieces to go to auction. And I had a suspicious looking mole cut off my shoulder. That was successful but the auction guy never made it. Hopefully he's coming this morning which means I may miss my Art Bee meeting. Oh well, I don't know that I really wanted to do what was planned anyway. I miss almost half the meetings 'cause I'm away at that time. I might be able to hop over there for a little while even if I don't participate. It's nice to visit with fellow (should I say fellow when it's women? What would that term be?) quilters.

Need to get something done today so I don't feel like I'm in quicksand and sinking fast.

Blessed be......

No comments: