Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Yesterday was a day of removing nails and spackling. Today it is probably on to the painting. Ugh. I usually get the job of cutting in. Maybe 'cause I'm good at it? Don't know why but I have had a lot of practice at various and sundry places. Guess it would come in handy if I had to get a job.

Another beautiful day. We may get some snow later on in the week. Wouldn't hurt my feelings at all. And if the power happens to go out why I won't worry at all. I have fireplaces and a wood stove to keep me warm and I can cook on the wood stove. I reckon I'm all set so bring it on!

Time to get more coffee and get ready to paint. Y'all have a beautimous day.

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

As long as you can keep the feet warm...you're in good shape!

Hot coffee, warm feet, and fresh bread! Doesn't take much to make me happy anymore!

Momlady said...

I hate having cold feet. And right now it's a challenge to keep them warm 'cause it's in the teens here.