Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Rain....incessant noisy rain. It's supposed to rain all day. What a bummer. Yesterday was such a pretty day until mid afternoon. And warm. Now it's damp and dull and dreary. I sooooo look forward to traveling to sunshine and warmth. I'm off to the gallery today. Think I'll work on the challenge square, maybe some knitting. Just don't feel like working on jewelry. Besides I need to get that blasted square done and over with. Then I can give thought to what to pack. Yeah, yeah, I know it's still more than a week away, but careful thought must be given or I might pack too much. Never too little.
Haircut was successful and I'm happy with it. Daughter now has her blue hair and it looks really good. It's a nice shade of blue. When people comment on it she says "a girl has to accessorize". I'm a little jealous 'cause my hair won't hold color. It has to do with the pigmentation once it turns silver, or some such.
Well, off to do something, even if it's wrong. Y'all have a dry day.

1 comment:

Kyddryn said...

I'm hoping to finish my square tonight.

Meanwhile, we may come up tomorrow, unless you want not...depends on the weather...

Shade and Sweetwater,
K