Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Another gray day

Another gray day to contend with, although my mood this morning is much better than yesterday. It's one day less that I have to wait before the big trip, to which I have looked forward for what seems forever. I may actually get something accomplished today, who knows. Mayhap some cleaning, if the back allows. It doesn't seem to want to cooperate.

I went to a baby shower yesterday afternoon. Possibly the longest and most crowded I've ever attended. The mom-to-be is one of the pharmacists at the drug store I use for my 'scripts'. When I received the invitation I saw the daddy's name and should have known there would be a crowd. You see, the name is Hispanic. I met him and he is nice. And, of course, they are all about family so that's why the crowd. She is happy and that's what counts. I try not to be prejudiced, but it's hard when there are so many bad ones in the area. Every time I read the paper I see that there are a number of hispanic names in the arrest reports. I watch as their kids run rampant through stores...no discipline. Trying on sunglasses in preparation to stealing them. (Seen it) At least the daddy-to-be speaks English. I won't even get started on that subject or my computer might burst into flames.

Rain, rain, go away!!!!

No comments: