Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Okay, so I checked out those two headlines as best I could. The one about the no cooking with fat had to do with banning the use of artificial trans fat in restaurants. I can go along with that. There were a lot of articles pertaining to the no smoking in public. Most of them talking about the right to property. Personally I don't think it's anyone's business if a person chooses to smoke. I chose to quit. Yes, it's addictive and difficult to quit but it's a personal choice. Look what happened when the government tried to ban alcohol. Enough about that.

It's a beautiful day. The sun is shining and the sky is blue. It's Saturday and I may or may not go to the gallery. Depends on whether anyone else shows up besides J. I don't like J being there alone. There is always the chance that someone will come in thinking there's a lot of money in the till. There isn't 'cause sales have not been great and most of them are on credit cards. Still....
Besides, what if J became ill or something?

Tomorrow is my grandson's 7th birthday. Where does the time go? It's landmarks such as this that make me more aware of my age. Not that I want reminding, thank you. I am glad I don't think old. I'd probably stay in bed under the covers rather than get out and do things.

Much to do whether I go to the gallery or not so...... 'bye.

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

I'm always glad that I don't feel as old mentally as my body does when I first get up!

I think the reason our hearing gets a little worse as we get older, is so we can't hear the sound of our joints creaking when we get out of bed!

Have a really good day, my friend!

Momlady said...

When I first get up I try to avoid looking in the mirror. The image is not what I picture in my head. Unfortunately my hearing is very good so I hear every snap, crackle and pop!
A really good day to you, too!