Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Blogspot is resisting me this morning. I can't seem to get to my favorite reads. Everytime I try the little indicator just turns and turns and turns and the green bar at the bottom of the screen doesn't budge. Soooo, I guess I'll wait until later and try again.
Meanwhile, back here at the ranch, yesterday I successfully finished all the sewing on the challenge block and will now endeavor to embellish it. The fabric I used for sand loves to fray so I had to put stuff on the edges, otherwise whoever wins the thing won't be able to sew that particular area as there will be nothing but threads hanging out. Like I said before the fabric sent to me did not inspire, but I have persevered and I hope the winner of the challenge will be able to do something with it.
It's another gray day, dammit. Hope yours has some sun.

2 comments:

Cygnus MacLlyr said...

Dunno squat about the computer thingie..
Fuzzy sand, eh? Can't says I've anymore a clue 'bout thst one, either! ha!
Hope you have a great, if grey, day!

Momlady said...

My day was gray but my mood picked up later in the afternoon. Thanks.