Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

woo-hoo

The sun shines yet again! It's still nippy out there, though. Only in the mid 20's when I arose. I am happy to see the sun. I'll be even happier next week when, at this time, I will be on board ship, ready to sail off into the sunset heading for warmer climes and more sunshine. This voyage I am going to try for a tan. I'm tired of looking at my pasty skin in the mirror. 'Course, I don't like looking in the mirror anyway but, it's necessary if one wishes to coif.
Off to buy yarn today to make a baby blanket for daughter's best friend. Since she is having a boy I reckon I'll play it safe and buy blue. It's going to have hearts. Awwwwwww. No need to gag. It will, at least, give me something to keep my hands busy when I'm lolling in the sun, especially since the class I'm taking isn't until 2 days before we get back. One of these days I'm going to learn how to put pictures on this here blog and then I can bore you to tears with all my accomplishments and places I have travelled.
It's off to go do something, even if it's wrong so y'all have a clear day.

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

I hope you have a great time on your cruise...!

Maybe you can get a tan and show it off for us! Be sure and take lots of pics, OK?

Momlady said...

HermitJim...I'm sure lots of pics will be taken. However, not of me if I have anything to say about it (but then daughter can be quite sneaky with the camera).