Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Worry

Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday. What?! Me worry? Nah, what's the use of doing that? All it does is put more wrinkles on top of the ones you already have. 'Course if you worried enough you might not eat, thereby losing weight (even if you don't need to). Then you'd have to go out and buy all new clothes 'cause your old ones wouldn't fit any more. So then you might not have the money to take that trip you wanted so much. So then you'll start worrying again about how you're going to be able to save enough money for the trip. And then you'll start losing weight again until.............you no longer exist.

OMG...where did that come from? I promise there was nothing in my coffee (at least nothing I put in there).

Have a fun day.

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

Momlady...I think you need a vacation! And I guess I do to...because I understood nearly everything you were saying!

Got room in the suitcase for a stow away?

Enjoyable read today, Lady!

Momlady said...

HermitJim....Only if you are really short, thin and can fold in half easily.:)