Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Friday, January 22, 2010

My daughter says she's hitting the wall. This weather has me wanting to run away or get into bed and pull the covers over my head. I have no get up and go, instead it got up and went. I was going to knit night yesterday but instead came home and took a long nap. Too late for me to go anywhere when I woke up. I watched a couple of shows on TV then went to bed to sleep some more. This morning is gray, just as gray as my id. Can't think of what I might want to do except go back to bed. Guess I could go pay for my business license. Whooopeeee. Guess I could work on the challenge square (oh joy oh rapture) that does not inspire me at all right now, but it has to get done. Not a winner this one.
Daughter sent me an email with 5 "Fours". I couldn't figure out how to copy and send it elsewhere so I'm going to post them here. Feel free to answer them yourselves.

1. The four places I go over and over: Grocery store, pharmacy, gallery, crazy.
2. The four people who email me regularly: Daughter, brother, Joke, Denise
3. My four favorite smells: baking bread, burning leaves, sea air, baby
4. Four places I'd rather be right now: anywhere but here, anywhere but here (but warm), anywhere but here (with sunshine), with family
5. Four people I think would respond: haven't a clue
6. Four current TV shows I watch: Bones, Leverage, NCIS, The Mentalist

There you have it. A small glance into my fours. What about yours?

blessed be

No comments: