Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Saturday, November 28, 2009

It's the day after "Black Friday" and I have survived. Maybe that's because I didn't go anywhere except the local Ace Hardware for some lithium grease (no comments, please) for the garage, Walgreen's so daughter could get some pictures printed, and last, but not least, Publix for grocery shopping. I don't do "Black Friday" because I don't care to get pushed, trampled, or spoken to rudely by some fat assed bitch who just has to have whatever I might have been reaching for. I never did understand how people (mostly women) can get up at 4:00 in the morning just to get an extra 20% off some item she believes she or someone she is shopping for just has to have.
No, I had a nice quiet day with daughter and grandson. Did get a couple of pairs of earrings made. Need to make more for the upcoming Winterfest which is next Saturday. I seem to have a shrinking inventory at the gallery....which is good, mind you....just that I'm trying to keep up and can't seem to. Oh well, I'll just have to keep making them, won't I?
Hopefully those who did brave the malls yesterday came out of it unscathed. I wish them well...better them than me.

No comments: