Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Heading home

We are at sea today, heading for Half Moon Cay. We'll be there all day tomorrow and then it's on to Ft. Lauderdale. I'm not sure I'm ready to go home. This trip has been both educational and relaxing (although you wouldn't know it by the circles under my eyes). I have a bit of a tan, but lying in the sun is not my thing. At any rate, I guess maybe I just want to escape for a little while longer.
Y'all have a great day and remember: Life is a four-letter word.

4 comments:

Kyddryn said...

Glad you're having fun, but also glad you're coming home. I miss you.

Shade and Sweetwater,
K

HermitJim said...

Glad to know you are on the way back home!

Bring me back a mermaid, OK?

CottonLady said...

So glad you are having a good time!We'll be glad to have you back to blogging again...Missed you! Safe travels once you get back on land.

Blessings!
CottonLady

Momlady said...

Thanks, y'all. I've missed y'all too.