Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Saturday, October 26, 2013

What to do....

The  frost is on the ground for the second day in a row.  I have a luncheon to go to.  Our fearless gallery leader will be telling us the latest in the possible passing of the baton of the 501C3 (the gallery we just closed). Meanwhile I have all this time on my hands now that I don't volunteer 3 days a week and there's so much to catch up on here at home I don't really know where to start.  I think the basement is the first place.  But now I have to think about getting ready for a wine festival where daughter and I will be vending next Saturday.  Everything is in boxes, etc. from when I brought it all home from the gallery.  Guess that's what I'll be doing the next few days.  It's only a one day event but hopefully a successful one. Daughter's best friend is even participating and she lives over an hour away.  I can only hope that the weather isn't as chilly as it is right now.  Indian summer would be welcome, at least next Saturday.  And no rain!!  I hate setting up in the rain.
Guess if I'm going to get the soup made for the luncheon I'd better get started.  Y'all have a loverly day and remember:  What doesn't kill you only delays the inevitable.

No comments: