Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Monday, November 24, 2014

Getting ready

I'm getting ready to go on a trip.  A quilting cruise.  It's at an odd time of year which means I've got a lot of holiday prep to do before I leave as well as packing.  We celebrate Yule (the winter solstice) here which means I have to have everything done by 12/20.  I get home from the trip on the 15th.  Sooooo.  My gift shopping is done but now there's furniture moving, house cleaning, tree decorating, wrapping, making meringues  and........ whew!  Luckily I do have this whole week.  I am looking forward to this trip, though.  It's 12 days and it's where it's warm.  And sunny, I hope.  I need to get away where there's no phone, no newspaper, no TV (not that there's much on it anyway) no drama.  My cabin mate has never done a cruise before so I'm hoping to show her how much fun it can be.
Now it's off to get a couple of table top trees.   Y'all have a Merry Chrismahanukwanzakah.
But before that.....Happy Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

CottonLady said...

Oh, enjoy your cruise!! Good idea to go where it's warm! I'll just wish you "Happy Holidays" and a wonderful trip!

Blessings!