Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Progress

Progress has been slow.  While my knee has improved greatly, now my foot wants to bother me.  Ever since the therapist had me do an exercise involving standing on my left foot and tossing a ball against a soft surface then catching it as it bounces back the top of the arch of my left foot started to hurt.  Arrrrrrgh!  I have been putting Arnica on it and will be putting ice on it, maybe even see if I can use my TENS unit.  It's getting to be downright depressing! Meanwhile the pond (remember the pond?) has not gotten so that the pipe needs to be cleared.  However, now there are more lily pads than ever and stuff that never grew in it before is beginning to grow.  Nothing I can do about it now.  So frustrating!  Did I mention that patience is not one of my strong suits?  Guess I'll just have to grin (grimace) and bear it.
Y'all have a productive day for me.

4 comments:

Hermit's Baby Sis said...

Nice to see you back, Momlady. And go ahead and complain - we can take it, and even empathize with you! I get foot cramps since my (second) foot surgery. Could be because I never wear anything but flats or flip-flops (which we used to call thongs, but that's another story).
Anyway, I've learned doctors are NOT always right, as I believe you probably have as well. Do what works for you ~
Hump Day joy to you, and especially to those of us still at the office gristmill. Friday Eve tomorrow!

Sixbears said...

Hang in there. This too shall pass.

HermitJim said...

I hope you can get some relief soon. Being unable to do the things that need doing has to be frustrating.

If I was closer, I'd come and help.

Momlady said...

Thanks, y'all. I know the irritation will go away eventually. I'm just an impatient kinda gal.