Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Saturday, October 3, 2015

Still soggy

It's still raining here...and lots of other places which are getting it worse.  For the first time in my memory the John C. Campbell Folk School has cancelled their big crafts festival this weekend.  There's a big race going on at Road Atlanta today that is supposed to last for 1,000 miles but it may be cut short to 5 hours due to the weather.  We used to joke that the former owner made a pact with the devil for good weather but ever since NASCAR took over well.......
Since I can't work outside I reckon I might get some sewing done. Y'all stay dry and have a safe weekend.

1 comment:

HermitJim said...

Always good to have a backup plan for when the weather messes with the original, right? You stay dry (as much as possible), my friend!