Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Thursday, April 5, 2018

A passing

Received a phone call very early this morning.  It was my ex's wife to let me know that my ex had passed away at midnight.  The cancer must have been very aggressive and fast since my daughter only learned about him being in the hospital about a week ago.  Apparently it was a melanoma on his liver.  I don't know the whole of it but will probably learn at some point.  While I am sad for my son and daughter on their loss, it isn't as though he was close to them.  In fact, they hardly ever heard from him or his wife.  My daughter is the one who made the effort to keep in touch.  It's a shame, really.
I'll be here for them if they need me.

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

I'm sorry to hear of your ex's passing . It must have been a very aggressive cancer, indeed.
Are you doing OK?


Momlady said...

Thank you, HJ i'm fine and looking forward to being with my sister in FL tomorrow.