Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Saturday, June 2, 2018

The sun

After many, many days of rain the sun is finally shining.  Perhaps I will be able to get out and get some weeding done, at least until the sun comes up over the trees.  While happy to see it (and believe me I am) I'm not happy about how hot it's supposed to get.  Because of a certain medication I have to take I'm not supposed to be in the sun for long.  But there's so much work to catch up on!  I've found that if I don't take that medication in the morning but wait and do some yard work first, I don't get sick.  That being said, it's time to get my butt out there to tackle some weeds.  Oh, and the Grand Canyon that the rain put in my driveway.  Although I may wait until after the rain that's supposed to come tomorrow.
Y'all have a great day and remember:  fasten your seat belts...it makes it harder for aliens to suck you out of your vehicle.

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

I'm glad you are finally getting some sun! Just don't over-do it, ya know?

Momlady said...

I'll try not to. Glad you stopped by.