Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Why is it I start with a clear month on the calendar only to have it fill in quickly with this appointment or that, leaving me little to no time to get any yard work done. I NEED to do yard work. My weed patches have weeds! And I really must leave a note for the kid who mows the yard that it's okay to weed whack around the bird feeders. In fact, I must insist he do so. I told him he should a while ago but I guess he forgot. Hmm, maybe I should forget his check? Nah! He does a good job otherwise. His dad helps so they get it done quickly. I'll leave a note with his check. And it's off to a meeting this morning. This afternoon, if it isn't raining, I am going outside to work in the yard, so there!

No comments: