Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

I'll be gone for a week beginning Sunday. Lots to do before that. Probably won't be writing anything while I'm gone although I will have the computer with me. I hate coming home to a gazillion e-mails. Daughter and grandson may invade this place so I need to do at least some surface cleaning. Not today, though. Going to the gallery for at least half the day, then doctor's appointment. Apparently he needs to talk to me about the bone density test I had. Osteopenia (sounds almost lewd).....it's not osteoporosis....yet. I'm now taking calcium and vitamin D to prevent further loss hopefully and, if I'd get up off my ass and exercise, I could prevent it that way, too. Oh well, I'll do my walking every day after lunch while I'm away. One mile a day. Maybe I'll lose a couple of pounds. I want to.
It's another beautiful day and I'm going to enjoy it to the fullest.

No comments: