Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I know I'll get through today and tomorrow. I'll just keep myself busy so the time goes quickly. Friday will be here before I know it and I'll be on my way. Woo-hoo!! After checking out the weather for where we'll be going I'm gonna pack an umbrella and a rain poncho. A bunch of turtleneck, long sleeve shirts, too. Will start that process this afternoon. After all, I must pack just the right things, you know. Luckily I don't mind wearing the same outfit more than once or I'd have to pack half my closet and that would be just a might cumbersome.
Cleaning house is starting today, also. Would like to have a clean house when I get back. Sooooo, I guess I'd better get going.
Y'all have a scrumptious day and remember: The problems we face will not be solved by the minds that created them.

No comments: