Hi there.....

So kind of you to stop by....I do enjoy the company.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Gray day

It's a gray day.  Rain off and on yesterday, then again last night.  I was going down to the pond today but will put it off until Sunday, just before I leave. 
Will be meeting daughter today to give her my contribution to the workers for the Petit LeMans.  Every year I buy ear plugs and candy.  The ear plugs aren't so much for the workers themselves, although they are welcome to use them of course but, rather, to hand out to stupid parents whose children are in agony over the loud noise of the cars.  I wish, too, there was a way to help the dogs (which aren't supposed to be there in the first place) since they suffer also.  Some people are just plain stupid.
Y'all have a glorious day and remember:  If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

Almost time to go already? Boy, seems that came fast, doesn't it?

I hope you have a great time.

Momlady said...

Me, too. Thanks for stopping by, Jim.